The May edition of the "IT" (Indigo Tilt) FIVE Favorites. Read more below...
Happy May! Here in Charlotte, NC, the sun is shining, flowers are in bloom; and our new Indigo Tilt Belts are officially on the website! After a sold out soft launch at our Spring Trunk Shows, these one-of-a-kind, multi-purpose belts are re-stocked and ready for you online. And YES, they are one of our favorite things for May! Here’s the official list with some other items we are crushing on:
1. Indigo Tilt Graffiti Belt. Who doesn’t need a daily positive affirmation? Our graffiti belts are hand made start to finish, one of a kind with varying paint tones and word spacing. Reversible to solid black or pink. Choose from these affirmations or email us for custom.
Be kind, no exceptions
With brave wings she flies
Be a beautiful mess
Strong is the new pretty
I love you more
2. Indigo Tilt Scarf Belt. These hand-dyed celestial belts have infinite possibilities for wear. A belt, a sarong, halter top, head wrap… you decide! Each limited edition piece is one-of-kind, hand-dyed 35″ scarf finished with our logo leather/metal buckle.
3. Rainbow Tipped Crew Tank. New white tees and tanks are a must have every spring/summer. I purchased this one at Sloan Boutique a few weeks ago. The brand Goldie is known for its comfy, signature slub jersey feel, made from 100% Peruvian pima cotton. Love that this tank has a pop of color with the rainbow collar. True confession, I also bought one with stars.
4. Henné Luxury Lip Tint in Azalea. I recently visited the newly launched Charlotte location of AILLEA, a “clean beauty” store. A great concept, AILLEA is all about empowering women to make healthy choices about the products they put on their body. This is one of the favorites I walked out with. Love this lip tint that adds a sheer hint of color but that is also buildable to create a more opaque look. It comes in 4 different shades meant to enhance your natural lip color. Read more about Aillea here.
5. UFO Wooden Sunglasses. Ali and I both own Johnny Fly sunglasses and love them. Of course we love that he is a local Charlotte guy, but we also love the amazingly stylish yet lightweight, comfortable sunglasses he has designed. Best of all, they are made with wood, avoiding chemicals and materials harmful to the environment.
Word of mouth is always the best recommendation. Do you have any favorites we need to know about? Let us know!
– loren & ali
Leave a Reply