The April edition of the "IT" (Indigo Tilt) FIVE Favorites. Read more below...
It’s finally feeling like Spring! We are euphoric with the beautiful inspiration in the air, and super excited to share our bright NEW Spring Collection with you. Alas, we have capped the Favorites Blog to FIVE and feel like we should share some other items as well. Luckily we have lots of other favorites to share. Here are our FIVE Favorites for April:
1. Nick Fouquet Hats. Ali just discovered the talented artistry of Nick Fouquet. She of course loves the hand made details in style and craftsmanship. Read more about this uber cool dude and his brand here and a Forbes article here.
2. “One Banana Only” Banana Bread Muffin Tops. It’s a side benefit that these are Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free and Refined Sugar-Free. DadaEats has created a delicious treat, and I love that the recipe is simple and only makes 4 muffins.
3. Izipizi Blue Light Screen Readers. It’s getting embarrassing how often Ali and I blog about reading glasses. But oh well, that’s where we are in life! Not only do I love the style of these, they are readers with enhanced blue light protection. Did you know, on average, we spend 50 hours a week on smartphones and tablets, in front of computer screens and TV screens or playing video games. All these screens have the latest generation LED backlighting and emit so-called blue light, also known as HEV (High Energy Visible) light. Apparently this is as bad for your eyes as UV Rays. Oh and they are comfortable!
4. What We Wore Podcast. As you know, Ali and I are podcast lovers. We always gravitate towards learning about others peoples life stories and origin stories of brands. This one is special as it’s created by local Charlottean, Laura Vinroot Poole (that has owned multi-brand luxury clothing stores for over 20 years in Charlotte, North Carolina and most recently, Los Angeles). “In What We Wore, Laura interviews designers, editors, and fashion lovers alike to understand how their lives were shaped by sartorial moments in time, because a simple question —“What did you wear?”— can take one on a rousing journey.”
5. Spring STUD Cuffs. Shameless self plug. But you know we wouldn’t recommend something unless we loved it. This is our everyday goto since last fall. We can’t get enough of the new spring colors (pearlized pink and tan) that really go with every color and style in your closet. The best part is they also coordinate beautifully with our other accessories and personal fine jewelry.
Speaking of Indigo Tilt. We LOVE see your #IndigoTiltStyle. Tag us, email us, direct message us when you are wearing your Indigo Tilt and we will send you a special coupon code to use on your next order.
– loren & ali
Leave a Reply