In a New York minute. The March edition of "IT" (Indigo Tilt) FIVE NYC Favorites. Read more below...
Ali and I were in NYC for buying trip last month. While we were only there for a quick business overnight, we were able to hit some past personal favorites and found some new ones as well. Here’s a recap of FIVE Favorites from our 36 hours in NYC.
1. ABC Cocina. Such a cool concept! Take Michelin star Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s concept for modern, global, inventive food and pair it with the cool ambiance of ABC Home curation. You can even shop the look of the restaurant for your own home on their website.
2. BCBG Max Azria Sheath Dress. I was immediately drawn to this vibrant hue and think it would be beautiful paired with one of our new spring/summer Nilah Tops and belts.
3. G-Star Raw Boyfriend Jeans. One of Ali’s favorite jean brands. These dark aged, destroyed and painted pair have such a unique look and of course look amazing on Ali!
4. Maison Kayser Boulanger. Our first stop after we checked into our hotel in the garment district. This hard to pass by window display created by Eric Kayser and his team of artisan bakers and pastry chefs makes you feel as if you are in Paris. Delicious coffee, to-go options and a sit down restaurant if you have a little extra time. We loved it all!
5. MiJo by Michelle Jonas Dresses. One of the many talented designers we met, as we explored the buyers markets. We think this would be a stunning underpinning for any Indigo Tilt piece you may own.
What are your NYC favorites? Let us know so we can test it out next time we are in the city.
– loren & ali
Leave a Reply