The January 2019 edition of the "IT" (Indigo Tilt) FIVE Favorites. Read more below...
After some much needed respite, we are welcoming 2019 with some feel good finds. From comfy pj’s and sneakers, to a luxurious body lotion and entertainment…we think you will find something that will make you feel good as well. AND please share what you are loving. Word of mouth is always the best referral!
1. J. Crew Vintage Pajama Set. These “borrowed-from-the-boys” classic pj’s were on my holiday wish list and I was so excited to get them as a gift. They totally live up to the comfy hype! Imagine being swathed in your most favorite cotton bed sheets.
2. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. Ali read this over break and loved it. She’s not the only one, it’s been a #1 New York Times Bestseller and a Reese Witherspoon x Hello Sunshine Book Club Pick. Reese said, “I can’t even express how much I love this book! I didn’t want this story to end!” It’s definitely next on my book list!
3. Harper + Ari Rosé Moisturizing Lotion. One of Ali’s new found favorites. Quick absorbing and ultra hydrating, this lotion smells and feels great.
4. Jim Gaffigan Noble Ape. Seriously you must watch this! The best belly laughing we’ve had in a while. We love his somewhat “clean” observational, deadpan humor and are pretty sure you will too! (Side note: this is not a chick flick – our husbands loved it maybe more than us)
5. Nike Blazer Mid Vintage Sneaker. Retro cool and comfortable (and don’t break the bank!). Ali received these for Christmas and has been wearing them on repeat.
Do you have any favorites we need to know about? Let us know!
– loren & ali
Leave a Reply