The December edition of the "IT" (Indigo Tilt) FIVE Favorites. Read more below...
December has a tendency for some to be bittersweet. With pressure to get everything done in time, yet wanting to fit in all the fun. Take away the pressure and what most think about are cozy moments and special traditions. That’s what our favorites reflect this month. Please send us a note and let us know some of your special traditions and winter favorites!
1. MOU Boots. Ali and I both own a pair of these super warm, comfy and durable boots. We of course love that (like us) their designs are hand-crafted maximizing the natural beauty of leathers and that they utilize ethical and eco-friendly production. These embellished MOUs would be so fun to have!
2. Windy O’Connor Wrapping Paper. We are huge fans of our friend and artist, Windy O’Connor. While we love all her creations, these wrapping papers are especially wonderful at the holidays. Your gift recipient may not want to open their gift, or just frame it as is!
3. Artisan Bread Boards. I purchased a set this summer and have used them tirelessly. Not only is the gorgeous driftwood finish a statement piece unto itself, but these boards are great for every type of entertaining. For bread, crudité, charcuterie, etc. I promise you will love these. For food styling inspiration, be sure to visit Meg Quinn’s Instagram @ainttooproudtomeg.
4. Food 52. Ali and I love this community website. It’s beautiful, innovative and perfect for entertaining opportunities. A go-to lately for recipes, gifts and one-of-a-kind products. They celebrate the artisans and makers behind the goods.
5. Charley Harper Puzzle. A favorite holiday tradition once the kids are out of school is to work on a puzzle. I love how unknowingly, everyone is distracted from their electronics (sometimes for hours!). We love finding unique and beautiful puzzles, Charley Harper fits the bill.
-loren & ali
Leave a Reply