The September edition of the "IT" (Indigo Tilt) FIVE Favorites. Read more below...
Not in any particular order…FIVE Indigo Tilt current FAVORITES:
1. Ali has recently been wearing the Estée Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia and received many inquiries and compliments. Originally created by Aerin Lauder for herself and her closest friends, this fragrance combines the rich essences of two magnificent white flowers in a fresh, modern bouquet. What I love the most, is the cap on this Eau de Parfum Spray. It is a work of art with a hammered gold texture, inspired by a necklace inherited from her grandmother, Estée Lauder. Simple. Luxurious. Elegant.
2. The Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Powder was developed with plastic surgeons and infused with Optical Blurring Technology™, utilizing real silk to make your pores disappear from view, and hydrolyzed collagen to smooth away the look of wrinkles. Who doesn’t want that?? IT Cosmetics calls their combination of antioxidants and peptides “airbrushing in a jar.” Extra perk — the universal translucent shade goes on completely clear and works on all skin tones!
3. Sun Basket is a healthy meal kit delivery service offering easy, delicious recipes and fresh organic ingredients delivered weekly. Ali just started using this a few weeks ago and has loved the ease of the 30-minute recipes and option to choose paleo, gluten-free or vegetarian. For families with FULL lives (that’s my new term instead of “busy”) this is a great way to eat creative and healthy dinners together. I’m signing up!
4. I LOVE a relaxing bath and epsom salts have become a favorite. I don’t want to say they are magic, but after a hard workout recently, I began to feel muscle soreness that same evening. Usually the post-workout soreness arrives the next morning. So I decided to take an epsom salt bath as a preventative and voila no muscle soreness the next day! Needless to say I’ve become a devotee!
There are many salt bath products on the market at a variety of price points. I’ve tried quite a few! Given my frequency of bath taking though, my current go-to is the very reasonable Dr. Teal’s. There are a variety of fragrances; my current favorites are Pink Himalayan and Coconut Oil. Read more about the benefits and history of Epsom Salts here.
5. In preparation for the Indigo Tilt Fall Photo Shoot, we fell in love with the Byron Long-Sleeve Top by Rag & Bone. It’s a perfect plaid top to dress up with a flowy skirt or go casual with jeans. And of course the perfect layering piece for our NILAH leather top. Ali and I adore Rag & Bone’s effortless urban style and expert craftsmanship.
Do you have any favorites that we should know about it?
P.S. Regarding the Five Favorites – we only showcase items that we truly love and would normally buy on our own. If we haven’t tried them, but think they would be a favorite, we will definitely let you know that!
Leave a Reply